- Cutting-edge research presented by security professionals across Europe
- Trainings and speeches on a variety of security topics including: cloud security, mobile security, vulnerability analysis, and much more
- Premier gathering place for executives from Fortune 500 companies and technology thought leaders
- Small group sessions, workshops, and learning opportunities for developers, business owners, and security experts
- Learn and network for four days, while discovering Amsterdam!
Find out how to become a sponsor!
Take advantage of this opportunity to share your knowledge with security experts and business leaders from across Europe. Whether you have research to share, an expertise to present, or trainings to offer, there are plenty of chances to further participate in the conference. We are currently offering time slots for:
The BeNeLux chapters will host the OWASP AppSec Europe Research 2015 global conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from May 19-22. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands and the largest city of the country.
The AppSec Europe 2015 conference will be a premier gathering of Information Security leaders, also it is going to have a research part.
Executives from Fortune 500 firms along with technical thought leaders such as security architects and lead developers will be traveling to hear the cutting-edge ideas presented by Information Security’s top talent. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 400-500 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology and many other verticals.
On the research side OWASP’s AppSecEU Research will give you an excellent chance to present your cutting edge research, including a paper for the proceedings.
The conference will be held from May 19-22, 2015 at the Amsterdam RAI. The venue is easy to reach by both public transport or by car and has ample parking facilities on and outside its site. Amsterdam RAI is situated 8 minutes from Amsterdam’s city centre and 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
Facts in a nutshell
- May 19-22, 2015
Two training days, May 19th and 20th
Two conference days, May 21st and 22nd
- Amsterdam RAI, Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Envisioned program:
- 4 applied talk tracks : Dev, Ops, Hack, CISO
- 1 research track